Our latest release of CabMaster Premium is now being released via Autoupdater! You should receive this update within the next 7 days.
Just follow the Autoupdater prompts upon opening CabMaster Software to update your own system.
Some of our new features include:
- Cabinet numbers start at 1 on template (re-saving your existing template is required)
- All cabinets: show grain direction on parts in machining view
- New updated reports including quotes, quantities, poly, door, hardware, board and default runner set reports
- Drawer cabinets: set all drawers option
- New angular dimensions
- New radial dimensions
- Bar back cabinets: added option to export panels with profiles as one part
- New leader/notation tool
There is also an extensive list of bug fixes. To find out more about this Autoupdater release, click the buttons below to read our Release Notes and our What’s New in V11 document.
CabMaster Support is available weekdays from 7am – 5pm Melbourne time so please feel free to call or email them when you need help via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on +61 3 9040 2000 ext. 1.